As a Wealth Advisor for Veracity Capital, Lee serves the needs of individuals, families, endowments, and foundations. He works with clients to help manage their wealth responsibly, grow it tax-efficiently, and maintain it for years to come so that it fulfills their lifestyle needs. As a Partner, Lee is a member of the Veracity Capital Investment Committee. He is focused on impact investing and serving the retirement needs of his clients as well as investment strategy options based on their specific risk profile and needs.
With more than forty years of experience, Lee has a comprehensive background in various types of investments. Prior to joining Veracity Capital, he served as a Wealth Advisor and Vice President at AYCO, a Goldman Sachs Company. Additionally, he was the Executive Vice President and Head of Equity Investments for Key Trust in Albany, New York. While at Key Trust, he was the primary portfolio manager for the Victory Large Cap Equity Mutual Fund and the Victory Small Cap Aggressive Growth Mutual Fund. Before his tenure at Key, Lee was President and Chief Investment Officer for a registered investment advisor affiliate of First Interstate in Oklahoma and Texas. Accounts included a state retirement fund, pension plans, multiple foundations, and endowments.
Lee received a Bachelor of Industrial Engineering from Kettering University and an MBA from the University of Michigan.
- Insurance licenses in multiple states
- Chartered Financial Analyst – CFA®
- Certified Kingdom Advisor – CKA®
Current and Prior Affiliations
- Palm Beach Leadership Group
- Facilitator for “Financial Peace University” and “Legacy Journey” financial planning courses
Presentations & Publications
- Institutional Investor Magazine – “Use of computer screening in multi-factor stock selection”
- Speaker at four Quantitative Conferences on Multi-factor Models and Decision Rules for Sector and Asset Allocations
- Thesis “The Application of the Man-Computer Interface in the Manufacturing Environment”
- Taught “Economics” at the University of Michigan and Detroit College of Business
- Taught “Ethics and Character” at TELOS, a distance learning program